Some oil change

 When he disappeared from work, I had no clue where to check on him, no Facebook, he merely vanished.



I don't know how a handsome stud just vanishes, I mean I figured he'd come back and turn in uniforms, be behind the counter at the grocery store, or something.

I work in Central warehouse, and he was bucking for forklift operator, wben he suddenly departed. 

So, I was bringing him up to speed on the safety courses, before letting him try his hand.

...Then, poof.

I normally, by a few months in, figure out a way to see, on every guy I work with, just what he's got to work with ib the package department. 

Like, for instance, Jim over there, stubby cut dick with a big left ball,



 ...while Mike, on the forklift, is hanging a horsecock and no balls to speak of. 



 Tony? Well, not ALL black guys have big units. 



Terry has a snouted cock, and as it was somewhat cold, I won't complain on his nugget size.

But, Denny? Poof.

Well, until today. I was getting an oil change kit, some windshield washer fluid, and cabin filter, and he was working at the auto parts store.

"That's the Walrus, on South Montgomery?" He asked. 

"Yeah, that's the one, Denny."

"You planning on changing it today?"

"I can't get to it until later, probably 5 or 6."

"Want me to swing past, and help out? I'm off at 5 anyway..."

"Thanks Denny. That'd be swell."

He was leaning back cross-ankled on a car fender, wearing coveralls, when I rolled up.

He took my ramps, and set them in front of my car.

He laid upon his back, and looked under, "Nice you put the date on your filter!" I hardly caught what he said, as I had noticed a small, very revealing, rip in his coveralls.



He wrenched, and twisted to get the filter loose, and pressed some bit of skin against the tightly bulging tear.

The tear snagged a welded corner of the ramp, ...rip.

I saw thigh gap, and the bulging skin, shifted back up inside the now relaxed fabric. All that was left to view was a patch of hair on his upper inner thigh.

"Shit!"

"You okay?" 

"Ripped my coveralls."

Though I was clearly watching with interest, and had seen it, I asked, "very badly?"

"No but, it was close enough to get scary."

The peek a boo window opened, and off and on revealed segments of his fun parts, but, not nearly enough.

I was taking the filter and oil recycling bottle from him.

After writing the date, and tapping the seal onto the wet recyle oil, "Here's the new one," I passed it to him.

...a nut of his popped out, then, back in.

I got a boner.

He tightened the filter, slid from beneath, making his crotch tighter and the meat inside the flap was  again pushing.

I felt my boner throb, as he reached up.

I took his hand to pull him up, and boom, the whole bulge burst out, showing an uncut cock, balls, hair, and a cock ring!

He was already pulling himself up on my hand when he reacted, "Whoa! That tear was worse than I thought. Sorry, 'bout all that."

"Hey, the neighbors can't, even see into my driveway, I don't  think anyone's calling the cops over it. Things like that happen, ..." (not nearly often enough, but they DO happen.)

The boner pressed painfully  against my tight britches. 

We continued filling with oil, and had eventually let the moment lapse from memory, for now.

Then, when he contorted to put in the cabin filter, out everything popped out again, "oop!" I exclaimed.

I reached to flip down the cloth flap, and cover, his hips bucked, and my hand went straight onto his balls.

"Dude!" If you'd hold still, I could have halfway covered it up.

"Oh. ...while you're there..." He reached down and flopped his man-tube. Fag-wagging it as bait.

"Alright, but, if you don't care it's showing, I'm letting it all just hang on out. 'Til I get done."

He pushed closed the glove box.

He reached his hand to be pulled up again.

He sat up on the door sill.

"Yours, ain't exactly hiding." and nuzzled the front of my pants.

He pulled my hips close against his face. I could feel his breath thru the fabric, he reached up to the zipper. "You got a hardon when you saw mine, maybe I'll get one, when I see yours."

He then, opened my tight trousers, pulled out my dick and looked at it.

(Is he teasing me? waiting for me to relent, and then say, "Fake Out!" ...You really thought I was serious!")

Instead, he popped my prick into his warm wet mouth. "I hope you are right about the neighbors not seeing."



I was half stooped sideways, to grab and grope at his wand-er but, first fluffed his nutters.

I gave a few slow strokes, then, it hit me.

•I am actually jacking off, Denny from work, while he is sukkin' my dick!•

I gripped tighter, and bucked my hips into his face. Not, wanting him to ever, poof, disappear again. 

He moaned, and brought me back to reality.

I am getting a blowjob, in my driveway, barely hidden from the street.

I felt Denny's warm slickery rope of cum shoot up, past my pumping fist, and nestle in my arm hairs.

Denny pulled me further into his mouth until I was hip-to-skull max depth.

He actively swallowed a couple of times, bending his dick-filled neck.

I started to pull out, but, before I got it out, started shooting my rocket-rammer off.

He kept sucking even harder. 

Once convinced he truly drained my nuts, he let my dick loose, and then, licked his own cum off of my forearm.

Thanks, Paul you always were a nice fella.

(You're the one showing a prodigious hooded snout, and sukkin my nuts dry...I ought to be thanking you.)

"At least, ... let me take you to the drive-in for a burger, ...as thanks, for taking care of all my fluids."

Please consider following.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.

Check out my photo blog here:https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam