Tow Jam

 2nd hour of walking.

The heels of my boots are starting to pound through the gel insoles.

The day is warm, and I took off the sweat pants an hour ago. I chugged my water bottle. 

Air horn, ...thanks asshole, I know you're coming, I heard you a mile back.

Air brakes, rush of wind, and the tow truck was stopped, a few hundred yards ahead 

I hooked-up, trotting to the passenger door, before he could change his mind.

The door popped open, and driver was leaning to pick up an empty Gate-Raid bottle from the modest collection, in the passenger floor.

"Climb on in! ...be with ya in a second."

In one quick move, shoved a hand into his sweats, flipped his meats over the waistband, and pussy-fucked the mouth of the bottle, ...releasing a torrent of piss into the measurable confines.



I stared at his openly relaxed balls, holding up the wantonly open pussy-hole, he lifted the bottle and as his flaccid cock loudly thumped, he screwed on the cap, feigned offering me a guzzle/turn, and laughed as he dropped it to the floor.

I did need to piss after drinking that whole water bottle, so I said, "Thanks, but I'll get a fresh one."

Giving his ole nuggets a massive scratch, "I'll tell ya, it's  a hot bitch today, ain't it? ...My balls are practically galded!" He aimed the air vent right onto his balls. "Ahhh."

I finished my bottle, just outside that Grove back there, and no I had no idea it was, "No place to hide, City!"

(Hell if he's gonna look, I'll let him. Upon, getting started, I looked out the window, ...and began moving the bottle.)

"Careful, son!" I felt him grab my dick to aim it into the bottle.

"Oh, sorry, I'm not very good at this non-chalant stuff, yet." I concentrated on staying inside the hole.

"I seen some short-dicked Don's that shoot straight up, when sitting down." He friskily took the lead, "Thank Goodness we both are hanging some sizeable meat." He wagged is now half-boner.

"Getting watched, when pissin' makes me hard, too. ...but, I guess you already felt that."

"I don't suppose your carrying 5 gallons of diesel?" He led me on...

"These prices? A $20 blowjob couldn't get 5 gallons!"

His hand slipped behind my neck, "I guess it's gonna be a Forty Dollar one, kid." 




He wagged the flagpole-stiff, uncut pole, looking like that Dallas restaurant.

For the first time, in one fell move, his dick lifted, exposed the whole head, and his nuts yanked up tight underneath.

Looks clean enough, and his sad blue eyes, were honest and friendly.

He peeled the skin-wrapper off his cock.


I gave him head.

It started by fitting the large head into my mouth, and alas, without being able to close my jaw just a little, I couldn't even get a good suction seal.

He started bucking, and I was slobbering all over his shaved balls' sac. I tried getting it passed my tonsils, and it kept jamming itself, wedging into place.

(That sperm is gonna shoot up into my nose!)

I had to relax, I was hornier than shit, and he is a rock-solid, pussy-pounder, in full swing!

Just as I had to gasp for air, PLOP, it got past my tonsils and pointed down my throat.

I almost, yanked it out immediately, but, had just relaxed, so I got a few seconds still.

I felt him shove deeper, my throat was stretched raw!

Just as it couldn't get any larger,  it pulsed, and gushed, and throbbed, and stroked.

I was on the edge of seeing black, I slipped it out of my worn and spent mouth, and the rod shot a last pulse into my eye!

"Damn, Kid!...so, where are we headed, I'm Randy."

"Idabel, ...I'll say you are!"

Please consider following.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.

Check out my photo blog here:https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off