Creole Feté d'eau

 I had an overly friendly Creole co-worker, Grégory d'Aire, (...for 6 whole months I thought it was Greg Dare.) But, he had no keep-your-distance filter.

He was friendly enough, but, didn't know when he was uncomfortably in your face.

He had French good looks, what with his black hair, blue eyes and pale white skin.

We had a few Pot Lucks at work, and he was certainly a good cook...of course you're wondering more...

At a pool party, he was shirtless, and his hairy chest, didn't disappoint, nor cover his black nipples! (Fascinating, a guy almost sickly "pale," had such ""dark" erectile tissue. Does he have "black" balls, too?)



So, the arrangement was, women use restroom, in bedroom,  thru the sliding glass door...men used the bathroom located in the cabana, as it had no lock on the door.

Well beers later, it was my turn, and while enjoying the solitude, I should not have been surprised, that someone came in.

I should have expected of all the few men there, it would be Grégory.

"Hey, Dare." I spoke first, he continued forwards,  "Hey, Walrus." 

Stepping right up to the bowl, he slapped his hand on my back, I hope you'all are enjoying the 'feté d'eau." (Pronouncing it Fay Day Doe.) Then, reaching a hand into his waist, fished out a handful of balls [yet, black as night, and a stubby black pointed dick,] 

I would have sworn his dick was hard, If it didn't bend as easily, as he put a single finger on top, creating an arc spout guiding the coming piss stream into the toilet, I was pissing into already.

"Dang. Lost again." He said.

"How's that?" 

"Our balls are about the same size, but, yep, that sure is a longer tool than my chisel. No wonder you show it off."

(Umm, I wasn't showing it off, as nobody was around....until him.)

I was just at dribble, about to milk, and he hefted my dick. (I almost shrank back from surprise.)

"Bill was all defensive about getting a 'Cajun hello,' ...and his dick ain't even half of what you're sportin'."

"I'd reciprocate, but, it might throw off your aim." I half re-gretted, not having done.

"Ah, Walrus, ...very good!" He laughed as I stepped out. 

(Hmm, wonder if he'll suck my dick, if I hang around after the party? After all, They Do Say, "Lessez bon Temps roulette.")

Please consider following.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.

Check out my photo blog here:https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam