The Eagle

 Nope. ...Just a Stranger blowing through a Strange Town.

I hate layovers.

You can spend a few moments taking a shirt off/pants down 'whore bath,' at the sink...and, while it's both entertaining to watch, and to be the show, let's face it; after 10-15 minutes...it's back to parking your ass in the waiting room, or, someone's calling security.

So, the connection won't be here until 3am. That's enough time to shut down a bar. (And, At a Gay Bar, strangers are fresh meat, no matter how old you are.)

Hmm. EAGLE Tavern, 2116 W Appletree...fuck. Taxi time.

I told the driver the Bar Name, he scanned me (up and down, as I was trolling my nails through my chest-pelt, and already gave my pants an unzippered fly treament.) 

Yeah, he's a stiff, not interested.

11pm, well that's a good hour for a gay bar. Many there, nobody left, yet.

It didn't take beer-too-long for a blue jean/t-shirt kinda guy to sidle up.

"Nope. Just a stranger in a strange town."

It didn't take but a few beers more, before we played 9 Ball. (The rule diffs. always make for lively conversation.)

"I guess, I need to head, to the head, to hang out for some head." I cuffed my balls' bulge the way I did back in the Navy, then sauntered off to the shitty shitter in the back corner.

It didn't take long for Puppy Dawg Rob, to round the corner, and gaze as Gays gaze.



I was balls-and-all out, and in the middle of a traveler's back bend, ...the bait was too compelling.

"You need to be careful hanging all that out at once, ...you might bruise your knee."

(I feigned a gufaw.)

I reached behind his neck, looking directly into his brown eyes, said, "I could say the same thing about you kneeling too quickly..."

He smashed face and his hand rubbed my trickling-finished cock, and his fingers explored the curve of the hairy balls sac.

I saw a guy rounding the doorway, and while hiding nothing, slunk backwards into a stall.

Good! The guy was a watcher. He had just dived into the next stall, and began peeking through the practical glory-sized hole.

It ripped open the snaps of my shirt, and Rob was getting chest hairs caught between his teeth.

He was jacking my dick, but mostly, feeling my nuts slinging around.

I heard peeking Tom, in the next stall, pounding plenty of pud.



Finally, Rob rappelled onto my waiting wonder-weiner.

He immediately went into beast-mode blow job action.

Half deep sucking with both hands raking my nuts, to one hand jacking while his tongue circled my head.



At last I was skull-hunching and throat-stabbing Rob until I shot my Traveller's lode into his waiting maw.

Rob bowed-out and resumed his bar-beers.

"Allright, Git over here ." I said to the eyeball in the hole. Tom, (I'll  call him Tom, I don't  know his real name,) wasted no time as he  felt my still spongy-hard cock and relished in the nut playground he found. 

He took a few sucks, and yank/swats at my balls, as I was detumescing, then, too, skulked out. Post orgasm, it felt better than before an orgasm, for sure.

I was ready to head back to the terminal, and called a cab.

The taxi rolled up to the station, I got out and stepped to the front window, shoved both hands into my front pockets, feeling for money.

My fists slightly balled up in my pockets, my fly gaped wide-open on cue..

"Pardon me, your fly is..." abruptly stopped the Cabbie, for as I yanked my hands up, a couple of times, to get them out of my pockets...and still deftly managed to flop out my showy pecker. "Oop!"



After a couple of Diving board bounces, I got my hands out, ashamedly, tucked my hose back in, and zipped up, "Sorry 'bout that. What'll it be, there, Cabbie."

He beamed, "You know? Forget it! That ole show ya just gave, alone was worth the crappy $8.00 fare, just in re-telling rights!"

I still dropped a $20 onto the seat, winking I added, "...at least tell 'em I had a big ole pecker."


If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.
Check out my photo blog here:
https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam