What a Site!

 I was having massive repairs on my guest house, I didn't plan it to be during a heat wave, nor, the guys pissing everywhere, all the time!



There were shirtless, sweaty guys everywhere, guzzling water,  framing, guzzling water, floating the slab, guzzling water, putting on siding, guzzling water, roofing, ...you get the picture.



It wasn't long each day, before the fellas found their favorite place to piss, and hang out.



After a drone progress flight or two, I discovered a few sneaking off and getting frisky, 



some masturbators never discovered the cop cam in the Porta John,



 some just pissed in the yard.


The framers complained about the heat, I told them we are 4 miles outside city limits,
and, they kept workin'.


I even offered up my back patio shower, If the guys wanted to use it.







I was left holding the dang bill, so at least I would hold, technically pump, my dick the whole time!


If I didn't  outright take pics, no one would believe me!

Please consider following.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.

Check out my photo blog here:

https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam