Western Texas Misery

 "Every curse is a blessing,

every blessing is a curse."

-Garth Brooks

Mother-swampin' Toad-lickin' Pizza chitt....!

The steam from under the hood on this flat, wide open West Texas hwy, is NOT a welcome sight.

The scraggly mesquite tree ahead offers little shade, ...I picked the wrong day to wear black, ...and to go commando.

These britches are too tight for very much hiking...



Looks like I'm going to end up with a dick in my mouth, before sunset...probably before Abilene.



The first pick-up was a Doe Skin GMC from 20 years ago. The sexy old conger, was lamenting days gone by when blow jobs were horndog heaven, ...and now, it just hangs there, like a tired hound dog. 

"Used to be a Bull Pen fighter, I guess they call it MMA nowadays....Wouldn't have minded scrapping with ya, in my younger days there, Paul...you're looking fit for a fight...."

"Awe its just my radiator blew, like a Reno Hooker."

Well there's not even an Auto parts store, for several more towns, but the chances of them, having it in stock is slim, you need to get past Graham and Breckenridge..."

"That's nearly my destination."

"I'm stopping at Graham, but you can try the little place...."

My second pick up was a Red Ram, the driver was a player deluxe, hard in his gym pants as I was climbing in.



"Nice little Houpti..."

"Oh, I'm  just out jackin' around in my Ram Rod..."



(Hence the boner there, buddy?)

"I'm heading to Eastland..." Looks like this just might be a fun ride!

"Wach-chiss..." 

(He poked the gas pedal, and we launched, ...)

"Damn, that practically gave me a hardon, ..." (since he didn't take the Road Code line I fed him upon a silver platter...)

We were cruising at speed already, as he pulled down the lip of his sweats' waistline, revealing the blond-haired bush at the base of his uncut tent pole... "Me too, ...see?" Happily stroking his real ramrod, wide open, in slow gorgeous pumps.

"Awe, ...well, ...hell, ...when in Rome, or, in this case RAM..."

I unzipped and flopped out my meaty mass. 



The balls happily released from their confines, tho' I was still semi-soft.

"I know what will make that get stiffer." He intimated.

"You do?" I coyly tagged along, at his pace.

"I always get stiffest, when someone else is touching my dick." (My cock gave half a lurch while he watched my face for a reaction.)

"Really? ...you'd do that, for me?"

"Fuck yeah, me and a few buddies, are always givin' a couple of feelsies to each other...nothing all out gay, (he lied to himself,) it always gets me harder when they do."

With that he clumsily groped my cock and his dick visibly throbbed a few pumps, as well as leak a little pre-semen.

I reached across, and slowly foreskin toyed, on his dick head, "...when in Ram Rod...."

"See? I told ya this was NUTS!"

I continued to jack him off, off and on, ...and returning to my home bone in-between.

"The last guy, suggested I blow him, ...but, laughed it off."

"Whoa, what did you do?"

"Well, as you can see, I'm not with him currently..." (Hinting I wanted no part,) "...but we were already rolling into town, at the time.

"I wouldn't be the first time I ended up with a pecker in the pie hole, but it's not something I do for just anybody, hell, it's  been several years..."

"Yeah?" Hinting, go on.

" Like you, for instance, you're frisky, ...nice looking enough. Got a manly demeanor. Damn.

"You'd be the kind I would suck off, ...If I knew it was discreet, and all."

"Hell, none of my friends will." He sulked.

"Have you ever offered, first?"

"Oh, Gee, I dunno. "

"Tell ya what. Put the truck on cruise control, at the speed limit, ...slow lane, just let 'em pass."

He got set-up, while I gave a few strokes, to get him pumped up for what's cumming.

"Hell, It's been a long time, but, here goes," 



I put the moderately mediocre shaft into my tasting zone and lowered the atmospheric pressure.

"Holy shit, that's nice."

I rustled my tongue around his hooded head.

"Ah-h-h-h" (staccato, like a machine gun.)

I fist pumped, and head-bobbed in a smooth but quick pattern.

"Oh, ooooh, ummmnnn."

I sat up, after assuring no cum went to waste, ...swallowing I added, "Fuck, I done forgot how nice that tastes."

He looked at me... "Mind if I give it a try?"

"I'm for sure smelling like a man down there, son; but, I'm not stinkin' yet."

He parked on the next side road, and hesitantly dipped onto my erect pole.

He felt it as it filled  his mouth, and slid up and down a few times...taking it like a champ.



Yep, he's officially a cocksucker, and there ain't nothing to be done from here on out, except fulfill his desires.

I was plateauing, and was not wanting to hit him with my fully loaded balls, on his first dive...

"Will you cum for me?" He asked.

Well, It didn't take long to go on and unload into his waiting throat.

"That's a wierd flavor, kinda old penny meets salt lick."

"No other flavor does it for ya, quite like cum. When you find the rare guy that actually let's ya, (I didn't outright say 'Suck his dick,') ... just go ahead and make his day."

(I didn't have the heart to spoil it for him to discover, by telling him guys in general, husbands, buddies, older, younger, burly or lean, blue collar or suit...are gonna almost always let him suck their dick...)

Please consider following.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.

Check out my photo blog here:https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam