GH Industries

 


His sister took over the Company. She gave me Bob's job of running the day to day, plus 1/2 of his salary, added to mine. It was a no-brainer, to stay.

I had conducted his business for years, I never knew he left me his house!...and contents. (I got out of my apartment, and moved in to his mid-century ranch.)

Started sorting and tossing and re-arranging. Digging in squirrelled away trunks...behold.

I found about 20 S-VHS mini videotapes. I already tried the camera, I found last week in the living room, it was wrecked.



I happened to have the VCR and Adaptor, and a digital converter, because I had gone thru about 3 dozen unedited 2 hour videos, at Mom's house.

So, I popped one in, He always talked about vacations at National Parks. I was half excited. 

The first one of these, blew my mind. 

I never expected to see the boss man naked, nor him stripping out of women's lingerie. Nor, getting...well, I'm  getting ahead of myself.

Three years ago, we were on a business trip, and even got down to underwear in our motel room.

He showered first, and was in his PJs by the time I got out of the shower.

I was in my towel bent partly over, digging through my luggage, and pow, the towel snapped off of me, like a broken rubber band, and fell to the floor.

"Well! I didn't expect to see that!" Mr. Markham, who asked me to call him Bob, exclaimed. Giving a phony, cheerless, striptease whistle, and burlesque vamp.

I was blushing, "Cut that out!" I picked up the towel, and re-wrapped it. Not too fast, not too slow, merely enough to not appear coyly-modest.

I actually was stepping into my clean underwear, and my half-boner was pressing out in relief across the front of my towel, my underwear waist, hooked under my dick and there was a wrestle-rustling, which made me harder.

Tucking it into my tight white shorts, I hoped: a. it was barely noticeable, and b. going to go down on it's own.



When, Combed-back Bob, dropped his jaw and stared. I was flattered, but, tried to ignore it, so I could detumesce.

It was late and bedtime, so I could pull a sheet over me in the warm room.

I awoke with him running water in the sink; oddly, inside the large handicapped restroom, and brushing his teeth.

I had a piss boner, and needed to spray, "welp, he's already seen it, so he won't look, or at least be offended."

I hove out the draining gear, and began the spray. 

He, turned his head, and said, "Mornin', Paul, be out of your way soon."

"AWE, I just had to spray, and since you already saw it." (I wasn't ready for how long it actually took me, nor how long he actually watched me!)

But, it was morning I had shrugged it off, as just, having been the only show in town.

Until, I saw his wanking videos.

He Jacked Off in cars, bars, in front of National Park signs, I watched him jerking off, he was edging close, and I swear he said, "Yeah, Paul, put it in your mouth, 'Cuz I'm about to cum." As his eyes fluttered, he shot jizm above his head...



I had to back up the tape...did he say, my name? Or, was there some other Paul he knew?

Yep, he said 'paul.' 

I just shrugged it off as a JO fantasy.

It wasn't until I saw the JO video of him in the executive shitter, "...cum in here with that mouth-cunt Walrus Moustache...."

(Holy Fuck! He's been jacking off thinking about me!)

I decided to look in his chest of drawers. (I had been saving it for last.) I found a few more videos, mostly innocuous.

Then wham. "Hey, If you've found this, you're in my bedroom. 

"I have though of you, ever since I saw your pecker stiffy peeking out of rhe waistband, while you were asleep back in Kansas City.

"Your impish, bashful innocence, and beautiful body, is a blessing, don't waste it.

"I trust you're enjoying the house, and will destroy this tape. Oh the safe's combo is..."

Yeah, ...the safe. I already paid a locksmith $100 to open it, thanks.

I jacked off with a pair of his underwear over my nose, watching him slinging balls, slowing down, performing self-worship, along his foreskin tip.

Healthy and handsome in the 20 year old pic, with his blonde comb-back, and Red Corvette...most of the women of the plant, swooned wishing they could date the off-limits boss...all along, his adamant no-fraternizing shield, backfired, as he found his rock-solid desire, right underfoot, in a Kansas City motel room.

Please consider following.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.

Check out my photo blog here:

https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam