Austin, Dallas, and their fun parts

 I'm sitting here in the audience, at the 7 o'clock position from him. For two thirds of the students, it's their last cap and gown.

For the past 2 months, he and I have been rolling in the hay, I waited until he turned 18, ...I'm  not stupid.

Several months back, I was fishing at the creek, and had espied him, and a friend,  sneaking down and grabbing a quick nekkid dip. After losing myself, in a half-daydream, about when I was a kid swimming, I thought it best to reel in, and bug up, not having any desire whatsoever to leer, nor be perceived as lecherous. Though, it sure would've been nice to skinnydip, on that swell afternoon. 

By the time I had gathered my gear, and climbed the bank, they had run to the woods, without their stuff.

I was trudging through the woods, and well...that was how the the kid down the street surprised me, being a cocksucker and all.

Only by seeing his face among those pics on the lawn, did I learn his name, and after consulting social media, not only found him to be 18 already when he was sucking that dick in the woods, but, I worked with his dad!

So, tonight is Austin's graduation, and the little pecker agreed to swing by the woods' parking area, afterwards. He adores my papa burrito, to fill his mouth.

His, ratty Camero, slid into the lot, I flicked a quick laser pen dot, near his windshield, he "bumped" his brights, telling me he knew where to eat me, ...meet me.

I slipped behind the fallen oak, yanking out my meat, and greet equipment. 

He soon wandered up, following the hardon pointing out of his fly.

"Paul?" He whispered.

"Get your candy-@$$ over here, my poor pecker's about dried out in all this night air."

"Sure, Mr. Walrus, I'll get right on..." ...and he was swinging like a hoover from my dickskin.

Other than the occasional, "mmm," or vacuum break, he could vigorously humbuck some cock, silent as a mouse.

His tongue was independent from his head-bobs, and circled in my hoodie-hole, exciting my cock head, to a whole new level.

I often, began at this level, to imagine his dad, (Dallas Williams, from my workplace;) himself being a cock show off, should be here, but, his kid has an inch more, than he does! He's cut, the kid ain't, good for him, glad to see more modern parents choosing intact.

Austin kitty-cuffed my swinging balls and dragged me back into reality that I had my dick in his mouth, his pawing and nut-tugging was quite aggressive, but, never painful.

I have showered with his dad, Dallas, on many occasions, after field work, getting back to the shop.

After a Silo inspection, we even jacked off once [but, only once, as the next time I brought it up Dallas chastised me, "careful dude, these guys might think we're queer, or something, jackin' off at work's just a thing...all guys do...once or twice."]

His son, Austin, was eating me sideways, with one knee propped on the log I was sitting, like a dog pissing, his free-hanging meats cantilevered, and hanging in the open air.

I leaned over, and felt his nuts, 'almost the exact size of your dad's kid,' I didn't  have the nerve to tell him.

As I began some foreskin worship handiwork, on him, of my own, he increased the slobber-polish, on my bone.

I then, relaxed,  and let fluids flow.

He licked all around my slippery, pole, not letting a drop escape his lips, as I floated back to earth.

"You gonna jack off, too?"

"I can't, Mr Walrus, I promised Vicky, I'd throw one of her bras onto the Baptryst Bonfire Teen Gathering.

"But, I sure thank you for the chance to suck your dick, when I can!"

(Trust me, Austin, You can suck my dick, all you want.)

He padded off, out of rhe woods, tucking his boner into his pants.

Please consider following.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.

Check out my photo blog here:

https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam