Installing a Lift Kit

 I was helping a shadetree mechanic "lift" his truck, both of us in sport shorts, and nothing else, due to the heat, and cool grass, in this bug-free Summer.

We were underneath, prepping the jacks, we were loosening the bolts when he had a back spasm, mid-tug. 

"Olaf, ...aw crap."

"What's wrong, Ty? Break a bolt?"

"Sticking his hands over his head, "nope, my back....can you pull me out."

"Sure, sure, ...I pulled on his arms and soon had him sliding out from under the car."

I expected to see his hairy pits and chest, even the grizzly fur on his sculpted abs, but not his pubes, not his all too thick wiener, and scraggly balls.



"Nekkid from the ankles up...the fuck, buddy?"

"They slid off, as I was sliding out...can you stick your knee in my back, as I roll to the side?"

"Don't  you want to yank up your shorts first?" I asked.

His hairy malf-moon rolled into view, "Fuck no, #1 I am in pain here, and #2, We aren't at the mall, ...Sherry." His furred, butt crack just rolling into view.

He barely got his arm around, to point to the area.

I knee'd his hack, and pulled his shoulder back.

"If you had any kind of ass, your dang shorts would not have slipped down. Hell, Andy Gibb has a bigger butt."

He just lay there, flat on his back, his dick shamelessly exposed.

"I hear, back pain starts in the thighs. You gonna be a while?"

I sort of slow motion got into a wrestling pose, again, sticking my elbow in his back, twisting his shoulder....making more, and more skin to skin contact.

I won't kid ya, nekkid skin on skin, snuggling up to Ty's fur pelt was kinda sexy. Since he was nude, and me practically as much, I sorta boned in my trunks.

Him being a good 8 years older than me didn't hurt.

I felt a throb on my boner, pressed against his nude hip, just as I ft a tiny pop release, I  his spine. 

"Careful son, We'll never get this lift kit in." He joked, (I was glad he wasn't in pain.)

He kicked one foot out of the tangled shorts. Muttered, "Hate. feet. tangled,"  never pulled the back on. But, we resumed loosening chassis bolts.

At one time I was kneeling half upright to guide the tool, and he had his head between my knees, to reach up and torque.

I was pretty-much back into the project, but his labored breathing fluffed up my leg to my ball fuzz and I got aroused again.

The tent-effect of the rodder, opened a leg, and I could tell my balls fell out, into his direct line of sight.

Trying to unhook my elbow to reach down and cover up, he merely reached up, and gave 'em a swat-paw, "You Git them out my face." Then, He gave a gentle tug, on my swinging fruits.

He reached up inside, his calloused hand, snaking up the shorts' leg, past the balls. He grabbed my stiffie and lamented, "I might have known."





His strong square jaw was a very serviceable angle, "never known a guy to turn down one of these..."

With that he plopped my dick head into his facial Wonder cave.

He created suctions, ribbed sliding, serpentine foreskin worship, and, rhythmic accu-jacking. Probably just about, every combination thereof, as well.

Soon, I was as naked as he was, Flat upon my back, under the oil pan, watching cars, uninterested in details under a shaded pick up, as they passed by on the highway.

Me an Ty are friends. Going on about 5 years now, he's never sucked on my dick before, why so casual now? I don't even remember pissing on a tree or whatever with him.

As his throat twitched and my throb-rod pulsed, he said, "we're about to go together, we gotta keep our brains engaged."

"Well, thanks for the blowjob, anyway."

"I'm sure you would have done the same." He inferred.

(I'm not. I wondered.)

It's been 10 years since then, and it's always fun to spring a casual blow job on a young buddy, every now and then. Certainly not enough to develop a reputation.

I saw Ty the other afternoon, and the grey chest, with the dark back-mat, is looking more sexy than ever. 

His grayed temples working as he chews a burger. His crew-cut, and hairy shouldered tank top, flatter him.

Timmy's coming over today to work on a Go Kart clutch...we were gonna work on my bench, but, my balls pop out of these old shorts...I think we'll squat near the floor first.





If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.
Check out my photo blog here:
https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam