Lake Swim trip with the new guy.

 We wuz at the lake, and the restroom facilities were not open, yet, ...for the season.

Well hang on.

I saw a fine looking guy at the Auto Parts store. He had blond fur peeking up and out of the Blue Golf Shirt uniform that matched his eyes...the Embroidery said, Tanner.

From Tanner's  Social Media

"So, Tanner. Me and Sam, are heading to the lake to go swimming, last Saturday before the boating season takes off. Wanna cum?"

 "I got no other plans. Yeah, sure." He drawled. We passed some digits,  and solidified the plans later in the week.

I brought some really tight, showy baby blue and tan, and yellow speedo suits,  a loose, but, flimsy black pair of Tyvek shorts, and my Navy UDT's. Sam had a suit. Given Tanner's big square butt, I was hoping the near nothing structure of the black shorts were going to be the choice by him.

(I set it up with my buddy to start to change into his suit with underwear on, for me to chastise him about wet car seats, and just shuck 'em, right in front of Tanner, to set the expectations. Sam understands at most gatherings, he's gonna have the smallest dick, but, I digress.)

So, we got to the lake. I propped open both side doors, and hung beach towels over the glass. "Tanner, block the view, so Sam can change, by standing between the doors."

Sam in his underwear, was flopping his suit ready to step into it. "Hey, Fuck, son! Don't be getting your underwear all soaked, then try to set on my upholstery!"

"Okay, I forgot," with Tanner standing right there, Sam shucked the shorts, gave his little bitty dick, and nuts, a jostle, and now nude, re-fluffed his trunks to step into. 

Sam.
[See more:
https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/01/how-to-show-off-little-dick-to-its-best.html]

Without bothering to tie the waistline, "Your turn Tanner, Paul!, Come block Tanner, I'm  going for a beer, in the cooler." 

It was a bit like a strip tease. He wasn't exactly flirtatious and seductive, but, he undressed a little slowly.

•First his shirt, the blond hairy curls, across his alabaster chest, were spingy, and plump.

•Then his socks, etc. revealing white feet.



•Then, his tight Wranglers. His thick blond body hair barely showed, (at least while still dry,) against his white skin. Then, he tried to

 qwicklyshuckhispantsandstoopforwardsyankinguphistrunks,

which, in turn, backfired, one leg was stuck at the knee, while the other was turned inside out, his opposite foot caught in the leg.

I could see his dilemma. 

I squatted down face level to his curly hairs, the smallish penis protruding, stuck straight out, even the tightly closed foreskin sticking out that last half inch, were completely unaffected by gravity.

His balls were in fine proportion to his dick size, and both were nestled in some playfully furry locks.

That was when he covered his hand over.

"Hey, Sam! Stand behind me to block the view, ...Remember this?"

(Having cracked a beer he was leaning against the back fender of the car.)

"What's that?"

"That time you were changing in front of the girls, down at the river, trying to be quick, back in High Schoool?"

"Man, I tried to be smooth, fell flat on my ass! Jill even took a pic, with her Polaroid, my pink ol' balls pointin' to the sun! I know all those girls looked at the pic, ...the guy's sure had a laugh."

Changing the subject back to changing, "Use both hands on car door, and lift one foot." 

As soon as his hand cleared is gonads, Sam chimed in, "Hey he has Tom Summers' dick, to a tee! He's not your father, is he?" Laughing a gut full.

"Don't take no mind, Tom was the football team Captain, the Basketball team, the Track team....y'know, the "swags it proud," type.

He stood there long enough, as I was untangling the caught foot, Sam, blurted, "...wish my dick was uncut, like my Pa's."

I winked at Tanner. "I'm sure Tanner, here, is glad you approve." I freed his foot. His dick gave a couple of pointy, wiggles side to side.

After I got his other leg clear, I "could have" straightened the inside out pants, but, didn't.

He got into his extremely lightweight loose, Tyvek boxers, a pointed tent, barely showing.

"Man, these feel, like I'm still nekkid." Tanner admired.

"I use them for Yardwork, 'cept my balls, fall out, while mowing." I said.

On Cue, Sam popped in, "The Walrus bas big balls!"

"Sam! ..your turn to block, for me."

"I...I'll get it." Tanner curiously volunteered.

(Heh, heh)

I really took it slow, unzipping first, then, with my saggy warm balls making a visible bulge, down the right leg, pulling off my Tshirt, then, my socks, then dropped the pants for the reveal.

[See more of my meat:
https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/01/my-money-where-my-mouth-is.html

Tanner ,shocked me by uncharacteristically blurting, "2 to 1 uncut, ...take that Sam!" 

"Back in High School, he was cut, too. He had some kind of operation in the Navy." Sam defended.

"Naw. ...I just restored,  nothing expensive. " I soaked in the eyeballs,  as I fiddled with the UDTs.

I stepped into them and pulled them up, my balls extending out the leg hole, and started buttoning the fly. Afterwards, gave them a solid yank, and everything was hidden, tho' the legs were blousy enough, I felt it flopping.

We walked to the water, and it felt almost as warm as the day's air.

We cajoled, splashed, and Sam broke the Ice, I feel something, I'm diving under to see if I can noodle a catfish."

He dove under, "He's raising the leg of my UDTs, yep, he's suckin' my dick," ...I informed Tanner. 

"Oh, ...Does that shock you?" 

(Sam really wasn't sucking my dick, but I thought it would be funny to say he did in his absence, ...like the first person to go to the bathroom, at a  restaurant, and the group will tell the waitress it's their birthday, wink wink.)

Tanner calmly said, "A Blow Job's a blow job, no matter from who..."

Sammy popped up, only a few feet away. "Dang, should have brought my rod."

"I've got your Rod...shotgun." Tanner and I said in unison, and half-laughed...

"Noodling, is legal, just duck under and grab that thing, like this!"  I then ducked under, and having already tested the waters, yanked down Tanner's gossamer-light tyvek boxers, and popped Tanner's already stiffened prick into my puckered mouth-puss.

His stiffie was longer, with an upward curve, the tip hole was tight, and the blond bush was darker, once in the lake water.

I felt his hairy, now shriveled, balls. Though the experience, would have been better in a dry bedroom.

His foreskin barely had any retraction left, but still, a fair bit of shaft glide...doesn't this guy beat off at all?

Not wanting to hurt him, I shifted to nibble-licking, and his hips told me he enjoyed that.

I popped up, "Well, that was almost fruitful. Hated to let my grasp slip off that shit. Noodling is fun, but there's nuts everywhere that like it!" Using as many double entendres as possible.

"I know I got the littlest dick here, and all. Paul's is biggest. Mine changes size, his doesn't." Sam TMI'd. 

"Damn, Sam. Is this about to be a sword fight? What are we, in the 7th grade?" I laughed it off.

"You've seen me soft, come feel me hard." Tanner challenged Sam.

Sam eased over and grabbed a sideways underwater handful of, the warm stiff poker.

"Damn..., Tanner! ...say where's your suit?"

"Around my ankles."



As Sam ducked under to grab the trunks, and knock him off balance, Tanner grabbed the back of his head, and tried a pie hole punch-thru.

Sam popped to the surface, "What you trying to do, son?" (I knew when Sam added, "son," it was a friendly way to say sumbitch.) Apparently mad, because his pantsing fun was intervened.

"Just getting ahead in life." Tanner defended.

"Hell, if you wanted that, let me get rid of this lip of snuff."



Breaking the tension, I piped in "Jack on mine, while you're down there."

Sam tasted the Viking prong of Tanner  His hand slid up my leg and grabbed my rod, jacking. I shot jism into the lake, which floated up, close to the hairs of Tanner, and just then, Sam came up for air, unaware his head popped up in the middle of all that roapy slick.

[Later, we told him he had something on his eyebrow, at the Diner, on the way home, but, not until we were sure the waitress noticed, tho' she never said a word about the rooftop cum-art. He went to the bathroom mirror, and came back and called us "cunt"s.]

The next visit, to the Auto Parts store was way more fun as while the other guy looked up my part on the computer, I looked over his shoulder at Tanner, down inside a parts aisle, unzipping and flopping his meat, behind the counter.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam