On liking older men

 I've been a manly guy, since High School, while in the Navy, and the rest...

I Like women enough, well, I used to like women enough to get hard and cum...

But, then, again, I first jacked off Twice, about a "guy," in High School, my Senior Year, I saw Janitor Frank, hanging some serious meat, at the AG BARN trough urinal.

                           (Web sourced)

I mean yeah, I saw my dad's, and a friends dad's, fully enjoying the view, but, while they were even larger than our new High School dicks, artistically beautiful, had a hefty fullness, lush comfotable naked swagger, they were just not a "sexy" thing...like art you look at, a lot, but, doesn't "get ya hard," y'know?

However, Janitor Frank was a sexy thing, had grey temples, and was wiry-buff, for being a Sam Elliot-type of good looking old fart, like, right between dads, and Grand dads. (Previously, I saw his parts bulging in a bathing suit at the 11th grade pool party, and just wanted to see more. Eventually I saw a load of his nut sac, when he slipped on the pool's patio, and his nuts hung out, while had to be helped up. 



...Yeah, I looked, and yeah, I remembered every detail.

To many, it was a quick flash of nuts, they didn't  have time to process, but to me they were HIS nuts, and the more, ...I had already desired to see them.)

Oh, yeah, ...so a few of us seniors were in the AG Barn one late spring day, laughing about David's horse's dick extended on this hot day...

I walked into the Men's room to sqeeze one out. It was empty, ...except Janitor Frank standing over there at the pisser, his back turned.

Choices? I could hide out, In a stall and continue my monkey-spankin' quest; or, go see what else was attached to that nut sac... (hey, I was 18 now, I could do what I want.)

I stepped up beside him, wanting a little half-peek at HIS meat, "Hi, Frank..."

"Oh, hello, Tony." He turned half-toward me, as half-deaf people with stiff necks tend to do, he reached up to my shoulder, giving it a soothing rub of greeting (no half -peeking now, it was out there for an extended full on, vision!)

"Usually, you're in the main building by this time of day." I commented, that it was time for his domino game.

"Ah, I was running late, it's hot today, ...this looked like a cool place to hang out..."

I guess I took another, all too long and too obvious a gander.

He half laughed, "oh," and gave that mighty meat a one-handed jostle,  which caused the low-dangling balls to swing to and fro, in the grey hairy nest.

Eyes like saucers, "Wow. You hang out, a lot! ...I mean sorry." I retreated.

Clapping me on the shouler, with a manly rub, "Naw, It's just 9 Inches, but, only when I get it hard...probably only 7" right now. 7-3/4" if ya stretch out this..." He tugged on the foreskin which moved way more stretchy, than I imagined it would. (His balls, having been set in motion again, were swinging free, a few inches below even that.)

"If that were mine I'd be showing it to all the guys!"  (I leaned in and intimated.)

 "Right now, looks like you're the only guy to see it." He pulled his hands to his hips, with a "there it is" gesture. "Take a look."

[He knew I had a birthday, last Autumn, Homecoming week, first semester, and am a well-over 18 status. His delight in me taking an "interest" in his showpiece, was surpassed, only in my delight at seeing the wad.]

My hand instinctively made a reach, and I barely stopped, hoping he wouldn't have noticed.

He sheepishly looked about, and gave me a wink, a nod, and a chance to lift and hold that massive man-set.

A few strokes watching the skin slurk off and onto the shiny cock head, and with a lumpy boner developing, 9 inches, it soon proved to be.

There was no chance in hell, I could go beyond that, ...what with the threat of one of the other ag-boys coming in, ...just as I had done.

After a hefty palm full, of them warm nuts, I thanked him, and still hard, prepared to slink out.

"I was right, cool place to hang out." He mused.

I went straight to the school library's restroom, and jacked off thinking about, what just happened. ...In bed that night, too.

Now, years later I found, pussy is just not worth the bother. Jealousy, manipulation, warming up to even ask...to start foreplay.

Guys know when they want sex, and, mostly, THEY WANT SEX.

Thinking back, in shame, I should not have been a prick tease, but instead, to have arranged a liason with him later that day.

(Though he did get to handle my rigid youthful meat,with his strong soft hand, that afternoon, as well. Truth be told, he probably even jacked off about the encounter, simultaneously, that night, as I did.)

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam