Bubba pissin'

 I started my day, as usual, by picking up the party litter from the parking lots.

I noticed some debris behind the trucks, and was making my to gather it, when I noticed a pair of legs under the next truck, just behind the rear tires. That, AND a stream of piss.

I stooped low to pick up the debris, and to see the waist-down source. 

It was an uncut white guy. He was wearing jeans, with his  balls and all hanging out pissing.

I liked looking at his prodigious rod.  Then, he said, "I see ya, you come here."

I was caught. At least I will see the rest, I thought.

I rounded the truck, and saw not only was his dick still out, slowly dripping. But, the trucker wore a nice, striped shirt over a beer stomach,  and had on a Cowboy hat...

He also was brushing his teeth, and he had a cellphone up blocking his face.

He couldn't see me at all!

He continued chatting between active brushes, and made NO ATTEMPT  to hoist his gear back into his jeans.

I stood there looking. Now, what will I say, when he discovers me?

I hardly had time, to think. He jammed the brush in his mouth, after saying, "m'kay I'll be here."

He pulled away the phone and was tapping it to standby, with both hands, when he noticed me.

Only, mildly startled I was there, he asked, "you're not security, are you?"



"No."

"Look, I'll put my wad away, soon as I get this damn phone...there."

"Don't have to hurry on my account.. " I added, "I heard part of you talking, I thought you had called me over!" (I laughed, and made an obvious stare at his hanging mass, before he began tucking it away.

He stopped with it still out. "Oh, you weren't done looking were you?"



"I just wondered, how heavy all that shit is!" I stammered, "I mean, yeah, I saw it. Its pretty big."

"Okay kid, 8 and 3/4 inches," he volunteered, flashing his blue eyes, and pearly teeth. "It's  your turn..."

I looked both ways, and had my okay-sized stuff lifted out of my denim corral...(it never points upwards!)

Author's actual man-meat

He reached over, and grabbed my cock in his semi-calloused hand, "I know you're at work but, this will brighten your day." He took my dick in his warm, minty mouth, gave a few sucks, and stood back up.

"Go ahead kid, here they are lift 'em, you know ya wanna."'

He pulled a $20 out of his wallet..."that's for keeping this bathroom so clean."

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam