Studly Ex Co-worker



 My bud was in a hospital, and I dropped in to visit.

The private room was warm with the afternoon sun. 

He had the covers kicked down to just about his knees, and a hospital gown on.

He asked me to drag the chair around, so he wouldn't have to twist his neck...

I guess a little of the back story is due.

Rabbe, [yeah, but, he pronounced it as Robby,] was a co-worker two jobs back, and though he was handsome...

There just wasn't any reason for us to be nude in each other's presence.

About the closest we got, was when a customer to our carburetors' shop, told a [Rodney Carrington?] Joke.

"Hell, I don't mind the cold, but, trying to stretch a 3" dick past 6" of insulated clothing sucks!"

[I heard him repeat the joke, so I figured he had a cozy tinkler, too.]

Well, I'm sitting right by his bed, near his knees, and he is sitting half-up.

When he bent his right knee to the side, the gown drew taught, and I got a quick partial glimpse of some warm, over-roasted, super saggy nuts. Just as suddenly,  he tucked the gown down, and the bulbous pair were again hidden.

He seems a very modest guy, around strangers...

[I was about to ask, "don't  they let you wear underwear?"

 But, I thought, no, how would you take them off, in a hurry?]

He obviously didn't want me to get a looksie, and see his hairy hanging balls. So, I didn't let on I had seen anything.

We chatted further, and he rolled  towards me, onto his side.

He explained, "The door is wide open, anyone passing can see, so I have to do this, just to piss....Can you unhook that bottle?"

He lifted the gown up out of the way.

He revealed the biggest SOFT uncut cock I had ever seen in person, and his saggy, hairy nut bag was resting on the sheet in a heap.



"I can step away..." I offered.

He nervous chatted as he tried to pop loose the lid to the urinal bottle, "I would've warned you I was about to do this, but, hell,...since you'd already seen it all so long ago..." 

[No, no I hadn't]

He held the bottle, and started wrangling his sausage, hefting the flexible shaft, and pulling back the skin. Taking aim at the plastic hole, and sticking the freshly exposed tip in.

"Ah, fuck yeah." The piss loudly filling the graduated bottle.

He placed, the hook handle back on the rail.

In plain view, he left his meat flopped where it lay.

"Can you hand me that packet?"

I gave him the sanitary wipes.

He half milk-stroked, and wiped, folded and wiped his sweaty balls.

Just as quickly, the curtain dropped, on the all-too-casual, peep show.

The conversation resumed, and I never told him It was actually my first time seeing his power pack.

We agreed, to have a fun day, once he recuperates. (Boy, with the camping and blowjobs, it was the best weekend ever!)

He looked in good spirits and I left, being sure he had my new carrier's number.

In a few weeks, I got an accidental(?) Dick pic from him, though it was accompanied with the line, "So, do you and Sherri play together?"

(Apparently, revealing he was a bi swinger...I figured, I stood a good chance...)

I took him to a men's only nature retreat, just across the state line.

Arkansas state law makes nudity legal, only with same-sex.

Women among women, men among men, heh-heh, I got no problem with that.

The hot spring water, the tent in nature, and seeing, Rabbe absolutely come out of his nudity shell was worth the semi-exorbitant campsite pricetag!

He revealed, that he had wondered what I was working with [ok, a little more than Rodney Carrington, unless the comedian, is uncut, or something.]

I looked miniscule walking around the bar/pool deck, with Rabbe's horse cock stealing the show.

"I always worried I'd get stared at, in one of these places.. "

"Screw 'em, it's all admiration of God's handiwork, .. and envy." "They're staring at me, too. Dude you see their dicks?" I informed him.

He had a eureka moment.

"Boy did I! I didn't know so many men had so little, ...I mean, not even as much as us." Rabbe 

I never even swam naked with my dad, after he told me I'm  getting too big for my britches, in front of my mom, on a road trip."

"Yeah, ...that wasn't what he meant."

"Oh?"

"I'll tell you later...but, if you saw those guys', ...then, you were staring, too. So, it happens. Nobody will pin you down and suck your dick, unless you let them."

"You mean, all these guys suck dick?" He naively queried.

"Well, no, I mean, see the Dad with his sons? Probably all straight. The old man, reading over there? Probably weened himself on dick.

"The couple of guys with the flowered towels on their shoulders, probably married."

"Oh..." it sank in.

"Personally, I like driving in to Arkansas from Tulsa, there are a lot more uncut guys here, than at Stroud."

"So, what's it like with your sensitive part out in the open, 24/7?" He asked about my circ'd, exposed head.

"Frankly? Sucks shitballs in hell! It desensitizes, dries out,  rubs clothing. Not even the sensitive part anymore, my balls are, not to mention the loss of nerves in the part they cut off! ...I really resent it."

"Wow."

"I thought my parents had it done to me. My dad wasn't,  it was good enough for mom."

WSo, I asked her, she said, "your brother, they said he 'Had to have it done...' on you I said no. But, when they handed you over, it was already done."

"Baby Drs are rat-bastards!"

"Gee..."

[I could see, I had started to rant, so, I shelved the conversation, until we bed down later. Maybe he will be open to some frisky playtime.]

We spent the rest of the early Spring, bug-free, night, playing 9-ball on the free pool table.

(A small, if nude, crowd formed, curious about 9-ball rules, and even more curious as to the weight of Rabbe's nine inch cock! Which they ogled.)

After a relaxing chat by the fire pit, we retired.

"I've been dying to really get a look at that scar, Paul."

"You can look, feel, suck, probably take a pic, if you don't have my face in the pic...whatever, oh, except sticking it in your butt, I don't like that, ...it just goes soft."

He started pretty analytical, but, became more exploring, feeling my balls' sac, etc. 

I started to tell him, "hey you got your own nuts, quit playing with mine!" But, since those words have never been uttered in the course of history...I decided not to change history now.

At one point, his meat was at my shoulder, looking firm, if spongy, and I gave it a lift.

"Häole crap, that's heavy!"

"Hangs there everyday. I don't like squeezing it into a jock, so I just flop it around commando." Raabe just blessed me with too much info.

"You can take a picture of it, as long as it's next to your's. Wait, let's get em' both hard first..."

He began showing me the ritual required for that much heavy love-loaf to defy gravity.

Mine, in the meantime sprung straight into a solid rod.

[Author's real meat: See more at: https://www.blogger.com/blog/posts/38681729196876653]


We pointed our dicks towards each other, and sliding along each other's shaft, we took pics of the disparity. Had a laugh, and Raabe admitted experimenting with sucking dick, when a couple he was swinging with, asked him.

He then, began to show me how much cocksukkin' he could do.

I thought it would be good conversation, what with me stroking his meat, with my dick in his mouth, to inform him I'd never seen his cock or balls before that day he pissed at the hospital.

"Then, who took me to the gym that had the open shower?" He seriously asked.

"Oh, that sounds like Sambones, he took me, too, once. Sharing his shampoo, and all."

"Yeah, I remember, he had that really dark dick, and balls, but otherwise snow white skin."

"Yep. That's Sambones!"

"Man, your dick just got really hard..."

"I was thinking about the time me and Sambones jacked-off in the men's room at work... no lock on the door,  we were even jacking off at the urinal!"

"The trough? No shit? Man that was visible, the second you opened the door." Now, Rabbe's dick stiffened. "He tried to suck my dick back then, and that's why I quit. I'd never quit over that shit, now, tho'."

"Wasn't long after you quit,  before he got frisky with the wrong co-worker."

He, stopped the lip pump long enough, ".. go on."

I regaled him on the details of a delivery driver, that switch-hit, hell, he even gave me a casual hell of a show, at that urinal...

As I finished the tale, my balls fluttered, and a full wad unexpectedly filled, Rabbe's mouth.

He wallowed it around in his mouth, and swallowed it like a champ.

"You're better than you let on."

I snuggled his rod between my cheeks and gummed, tongued, lifted my chin, and felt my throat ripped wide open.

"Wow, I've never gotten that dee..." 

I grabbed his butt cheeks, and yanked them forward.

His pubes, nestled my nose in cum-fort.

I half-swallow/gulped, and slid the bone around a bit.

Popped up for air, and plunged just as far, back onto the living spike.

Soon, he was in wonder, "I've never gotten so deep!"

He rabbit-pulsed his hips in a pattern of three pumps, slow pull out, [quick-breath,] and drilling plunge back in. Three quick pumps, repeat. 

His nuts were banging my adams apple.

Then, he broke the pattern, he pulled out gave it 3 quick jerks, and his piss-slit, oozed a white mini-blob.

I dipped my mouth, and licked it up.

"I'm glad we straightened all that out, it was fun being naked today, maybe tomorrow you can photograph me by the pool table, face and all...but, please, be discreet who you show them to."

"Awe, I wouldn't  let anybody see," I promised.



If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)
If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam