Buck nekkid awakening (As told on TruckerSucker.com)

 Waking up naked in a ditch, can be the start of a bad day.

This 2 lane old road looks familiar, but not quite. It looks like a lot of roads around here. Is it an old highway, or a retired highway?

And on cue, a white pickup popped over the far hill, behind me.

I'll  cover my dick with my hand an stuck out my thumb.

If it's a woman, she's  not gonna stop anyway, and I got probably 15 good minutes, before a deputy, or Highway Patrol comes by, once she reports me.

The pick up nearly screeched to a halt, flinging open the passenger door.

"Why, you're plum nekkid, son!" The older man, could've been my dad. (...any day he wants, I thought.) "Git in, ya nekkid cuss."

I climbed in and asked, "Where are we?"

"Just North of Ravia. Where are your clothes?"

"I guess my tent is still at the campground down near Turner Falls."

"That's about 25 miles! You got this far plumb nekkid?"

"We was drinking..." I began.

"Say no more... I can take you that far, but, You won't mind if I take the old backroads; I don't wanna drive though the middle of two towns with a nekkid guy in the car. Of course, Mine's no slouch, but, you're dang lucky to just have a big one. Saw a negro's once, he was about the size of your'n."

"I had some African Americans in my class at school." I tried correcting... 

"I don't  know how we got started talking about dicks, keep it up, and we'll end up behind the barn jacking off." He guffawed.

".. .or, road rules." I joked.

"What's  that?"

"It's an old joke that hitchers without money, have to suck dick."

"Road rules, huh? You learn something new, everyday."

Wasn't but mere minutes than it started raining... and, he backed into a field access gateway...stopping.

"Ole Bess' windshield wipers don't work. But, we shouldn't be here long, weather said scattered showers."

"Hey, at least I'm  not out in it..."

He slowly looked me up and down. He licked his lips, apprehensively.

"Damn. I don't think clothing is even needed, for anybody under 30 years old. Being nekkid, sure suits you." He continued, "So, you really expected me to ask for a dick suckin'?"

"Welp, let's say, you wouldn't be the first."

He absently felt his dick, through his pants, as his knees wiggled in and out.

"I never had a blow job before; the wife barely lets me fuck her on my birthday. Have to jack off, in my workshop, when she's gone to town. Once every few years, a buddy comes over."

Up until now, I haven't gotten any twinge of horny...  But, I thought of him strokin', and my dick stiffened.

I pried, "Ya jack off when a bud comes over?" further stiffening.

"Did Camping, and Daryll whispered for me to quieten down." He sheepishly admitted.

"Hell, there's no need for us to just talk about the weather for 20 minutes. Why don't you pull out that snake, old man?"

"You mean you'd jack off, with me? I'm old enough to be your daddy."

[Keep going old man, i thought stiffly rodded.]

He unzipped his coveralls, and he levered out his dick und balls over the white elastic  waistband. We started jacking.

"It's kinda fun, being naughty. " He giggled as we jacked.

"I'd love to suck your dick, if you won't kick me out in the rain, for trying."

"You mean, you actually want to?"

"Well I don't want you to feel uncomfortable..."

"Hell, I haven't had my dick sucked by a guy, since that Summer after High School. A few of us guys were having a little horseplay...and well, Me and Randy Washburn poked ole Perry Patterson in the pie hole. Man, he loved sucking a dick, before he got all religious.

[Perry Patterson, the attorney? ...small town.]

I started sukking, "Whew doggies!" That's something!"

Like most guys my dad's age,  he had a pointy tipped pecker, head hidden enfolded in a skin-sweater.

I did my usual BJ trick repertoire on him, tongue in foreskin, deep throat, super-suction, stroke n poke.

He shot some long awaited jism-load into my awaiting mouth. It was thick and ancient. I eventually got driven to my tent, ..the gentleman even got into the tent and brought out a pair of shorts, before kicking me out of his mobile fun room. 

[Later, I was at a local diner, and noticed him at a nearby booth..."Bill?" I asked a buddy, "Who's that old guy sitting over there?"/"Him? That's Murray Cope, it's Debra Cope's dad."]

So, Debra Cope's dad is uncut, picks up naked young men, has had gay oral sex in High School, and was getting a refresher course just last week.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)
If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam