A New Urinal Buddy

I first saw him get out of his F-150.

              (Yes, this man is uncut.)

 I was eating in a Prayer E Kitchen, and that older Mom-type woman, was sitting with a maturely-young man's man.

Cowboy hat, plaid shirt, slender but, blocky, black hair, and blue eyes...

Let's face it, despite the built in stubble, he was a most handsome stud.

He got up a time or two, and went back to the "Prayer E buffet."

His slim-fitting jeans, fit nicely around his Wranglers-sized ass, and his front meat, couldn't decide which leg to bulge down, each time he sat. But, this last trip, I saw a wet spot, not there before. 

I started getting up from my table way far from the men's room, and moseyed, towards the restroom door.

He sat his new plate by his wife, and, lucky me, without sitting turned and ducked in the men's room, just a hair ahead of me.

I took a deep breath, pushed opened the door (no lock,) and right there, mere inches from the door's handle, and therefore my hand, was an unscreened urinal, and my daddy was pissing like a racehorse.

"Oh, sorry. I can..."

("...Stand here, and watch that beautiful uncut cock taking a piss All Day!" I thought.)


"Nonsense, buddy. There's another, rye chonder."

He took his hand off of the far hip, and pointed off to some hidden object.

I slipped on in and quickly closed the door. Circled around and witnessed the other side of his outstretched dork.

I sidled up to the other urinal all cramped up beside him.

"Hell, these are cozy, aren't they? I feel like I gotta ask your name, standing this close."

"Ah pissed on wooden wagon wheels, onta tractor tars, with the best of 'um, but, churright, these are close."

He half-clapped, half-massaged, between my shoulder blades. Letting out a gentle guffaw, "Dick Dangleir. Yeah, I've heard it.."

I flopped my nuts out with my cock hangin' in mid air. "Wish mine would just go. It gives me the urge, then, makes me wait."

                 (Author's actual package)

His stream, suddenly stopped.

He put his hand on my back again, "They say if you're hand is in warm water, you will wet the bed. So, stick out your hand palm up, ..no, ...down here by my dick, son.'

He hefted that uncut slab onto my palm, and released the steamy hot water flow, pissing on my hand, and fingers.

I started going, myself...even though I got erect rod, at the feel of his soft and veiny dick.

I started to pull away, and my flow stopped.

"No, you can leave it there. Just wash them hands at the sink, afterwards."

(No fukkin' way. ...I'm lickin' off these puppies!)

I cupped my fingers around the foreskin on the end of his shaft, feeling his hot piss on my palm...completely oblivious to the fact the door didn't have a lock.

He bent back with a twist, and snagged some paper towels.

His piss stopped. He dried off the end of his soaker tube.

 He had just wrapped the package, when the door creaked open, "Hi. Mr. Dangleir."

"Well, Howdy, Mr. Tim."

He left, without washing his hands.

Tim lifted his apron, then, casually flipped his dick out, "Got a cigarette?"



"Don't smoke."

"Man, I'd suck the devil's own dong for a drag, right now."

I patted my piss-dampened hand across his back, and chuckled a modest guffaw.

 I flopped away my shit, and quickly, but quietly, licked my (stud pissed upon) fingers on the way to the sink, behind Tim's back.

His dork still out, I put my hand on the door pull..."was nice hangin' out with ya, Tim."

I can wait to leave, so no one sees your turkey -wattle there, when the door opens..."

"Go ahead. Only one table can see in, that's in the table, by the kitchen door, ....nobody ever sets there, its too busy and loud."

[Thanks for the tip! Now, I know where to sit, next time I am here!)

I left.

I returned to my table, and couldn't help knowing, Mrs. Danglier had that awesome cock for sucking and fucking...

and by his and her flat stomachs...there was a lot of fucking still going on...

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)
If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam