That Summer

 Since I have already graduated High School, and the College I'm heading for ain't starting until September, I decided to save "coming out" from Mom, 'til I was sure.

I was at the park, when the buddy I was skating with, blew me off.

So, I trailed the walkways awhile, got tired of that.

Then, this old fart buzzed past doing a handstand on his board!

Nothing on but, a pair of baggy gym shorts.

Well, that and the friendship anklet....

The wooly, salt and pepper chest prolly looked damn fine, in his day.

I followed on around the curve, leisurely. 

He was holding his board beside him, on the bench, face to the sun.

"Hello, sir. That was impressive."

He squinted, and shielded his eyes from the bright sun. His scraggly nuts barely drooping out his short's left hem.

"Have you done handstands on a skateboard all your life?"

"Not yet." He chuckled.

His belly hair wafted, as he laughed, swear-ta-gawd it did...in slow motion at that!

"Sounds like you want to learn!"

Glowing, I gushed, "That'd be swell."

"Let's go over to the empty basketball court, overt air, ...I'll  show ya the way, but, your praw-bubb-Lee gonna have to practice a few months, before you roll."

He had me stand on my hands as he kept my feet centered above my head.

His loose-leggety grey shorts giving a full display up the leg...he may as well have worn a kilt, what with nothing on underneath.

I tried making eye contact but the clear shot up the leg at that hooded weenie of his was too distracting.

It looked like my Uncle Ray's (mom's brother,) never saw m'dad's.

[Quick note: Uncle Ray took me camping in Arkansas as a H.S. Graduation gift. The campsite was next to a Gay bathhouse! We...But, that's another story.]

His hands felt strong around my ankles.

He suddenly, shocked me out of my, daze... "Okay, try an inverted push up." It took a second for me to figure out that inverted, meant upside down.

While I tried [luckily succeeding, ] I could swear, he sniffed my balls.

"Now get good at that up against a wall, you're going to need at least 20." He admonished, "Try to lightly drag your heels along a wall at first."

"Skateboards tilt side to side, and roll lengthways." He continued, "be ready for any adjustments needed, but mostly keep those feet together, and stay focused."

"Are you paying attention?"

"Why? Yes, Sir." I assured.

"Great, then, ...the way your dick got hard, I thought you were peeking at my nuts, or something."

[Blushing]

"Awe, cut it out." [But, before I got that out, yep, m'dick was finished full-boning.]

"Looks like you need patio practice. You know my house, right?"

"No."

"Well, there ya go, one day you're famous enough to be on a tourist map of celebrity homes...the next, the kid living down the street, doesn't even know who once lived there...."

"Really? Which one?"

"Does, 'It's a dirty job, but, somebody's got to do it.' Ring a bell? ....No? The song, Land of Love?"

"Ok, well anyway, ...my house is the flat-roofed number,  with the Peach front door.

"But, that's just down the block a bit!"

"Yeah. If you're ready for further instructions...I'm usually home...you're welcome to come."

I toyed with the idea of catching him, fully nekkid sunbathing on a back deck.

But, I knew if I pestered him for further instructions,  I'd better be able to do some handstand push-ups. So, I got to work. 

When I could do 10...without falling over, ...I rang the modern doorbell next to the vintage MCM peach door."

"I'M AROUND BACK...Use the side gate...."

I walked back and he was getting out of his pool, next to the towels and shorts.

"Here, let me..." (He quickly wrapped the towel, but not before I got a direct view of his properly oriented meat, in all its glory, except for the pool-shrivaled balls, but every guy gets those. "There, ...can't expect everyone to be a Naturist."

[Boy! If every man looked as good as he did naked, clothing wouldn't even be thought of. My mom's new, half-fat, guy-friend ain't hardly got a dick at all...and that stub he has is halfway two-tone. Weird.]

It was put up or shut up time. I could just show off my hand-stands. Or... "Alright, then, when in Rome," I shucked my drawers...

He stood stunned, just for a moment. Then, realized the table got turned....

I did a hand stand in front of him, and as I was doing 5 push ups, his towel also fell to the deck.

He moved close, "Keep those ankles pulled together."

I was jealous that my dick was at his eye level, but, my current view was all, kneecaps and thighs.

"5! Damn, son. You're looking good!"

"Keep trying for another, ...no matter how hard it gets." He encouraged.

It didn't take long for his 'coaching breath to slip past my ticklish balls...and, indeed, my dick got HARD.

I had only been able to do 5, but, upside down, with this handsome, and way too buff, old fart, I felt invincible.

"Up, onto your finger tips! Hit me in the chin, with those nuts!"

I didn't actually hit him in the chin with the old scrōt-bag, but, I felt his breath as he spoke, his bass-voice buzzing my nuts.

I felt a firm grasp on my cock, "Oh, to be a teen again. Good work, lets head to the storage unit. I got something I want to give you."

I said, flopping back upright, but, still in a heap at his feet. "I got something I wanna give you, too." 

With that, I grabbed his butt, and pulled the sausage into my mouth. [I mean hell, it wasn't my first time tasting dick, what with that camping weekend, with Uncle Ray.]

Dan's full cock felt at home in my mouth. All my life, this throbbing beauty has been mere blocks away...

He said, "whoa! Son, ...you sure you're old enough to swim in the deep end?"

I let his dick, pop past my tonsils, and it flexed on down, my nose crushed into his chlorine-scented pubes.

It must've been nice fir him to feel the bending, as I nodded.

I gave a little motion, but mostly just tongued the bottom of his locked-in dick.

Soon enough, I was casually basking in the afterglow, exploring how fun his dick hood was to move around.

He, said, "C'mon, pop on some clothes." 

Next thing I know, we're heading down the road in his Camaro Convertible...and he pulls into a "Y'all Can Haul + Store" storage building.

He opened the unit, "I know it's here...ah!"

Holding a skateboard, he said, "This was my board in 'Groovy Chicks with Moonshine Hicks,' You saw that one, right? (Pause,) ...no?"

I need to test the wheels and trucks real quick.

He tested the board right there.



"I want you to have it. Look, it's even signed by Terry Curtain, who played the sherriff."

I was flabbergasted. "Are you sure?"

"Look, it's sitting in a storage unit I'llsign it, too. You can put it in your room, with a poster of the movie, your friends will freak out."

(Prolly not.)

'I'm not sure I'd ride this clay-wheeled relic on a sidewalk, anyway."

I could prolly get the poster online.

Me and Dan made love, off and on the rest of the Summer.

Little did I know how famous Dan Barry was, until I put the skateboard under the 'Groovy Chicks' movie poster, in my dorm, and a geeky film-buff buddy, went apeshit over the skateboard handstand Dan taught me, when I did it in the hallway.

To me, Dan's private scenes were always more impressive.

Please consider following.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.

Check out my photo blog here:https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html

Comments

  1. Who is the most famous dick you sucked, name-hints only.
    I'll go first.
    A Philadelphia Cop, on duty, in uniform.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam