Parting is a drag

 When I'm performing, if I don't believe it, I can't sell it.

I even sing with my own voice...not Mariah Carey, but at least Sheena Easton.



I did the early show one evening, [you either hang around in drag or you slip it off to keep it fresh for the late show,] not wanting to damage my Vera, I changed into a tee shirt and jeans...then slipped among the bar patrons like an invisible celebrity. 

I headed to the horse-trough  (our slang term for the mirror-walled, 4' long urinal.)

I saw a gruff n scruffy cowboy, that had earlier tipped me $20, that was now busy hangin' out his goods. Not to mention pissin like a horse.

In a Sam Elliot voice, he offered, "That was a good show today, (just as I was about to thank him, ) wasn't it?"

"It's not a Chicago production, but the girls have spunk." I tried sounding like a patron.

"How about that Patty la Cakes! Does her own singing, and all." He sniffed, cleared his throat, and spit a lungie into the trough, his balls giving a jangly dance in the mirror. "She really gets me hot." He said absently rubbing his balls.

"Well thank you." I responded.

"For what?"

"Why for the compliment, Precious. It's nice for a girl to hear." I encouraged.

"Wait! YOU'RE Patty la Cakes?"

"It's me, sticking this out in mid air." Giving my rod the Carol Merrill presentation wave.

His red necked rod stiffened, and the mushroom head began to swell until it stretched the foreskin thin, and tight.



I told him, "I'd  blow you here and now, if management didn't have a policy against it." I felt his firm rod, and waggled the foreskin around the bulbous knob.

The next fluid to leak out wasn't piss, it was much too slippery and noisy in the relatively silent confines.

He grabbed my nuts, "how the fuck can you hide all this shit?"

"Trade secret."

We further made plans and spent a little time between shows at the Motel. (His soft scruffy chin delighting my thighs, as my legs hung over his shoulders.)

His bulbous head penetrating my guard, with a plugged-in sense of purpose.

"We don't get many cowboy's around here, ...you from Texas?"

"Santa Fe. In town to rodeo."

(I'll say, he's sure is one fuckkin' bronc!)

I've seen some dick.

And some uncut dick.

But, uncut Cowboy dick is the best!

I was saddened, as cast-call neared.

"You coming for the late show?"

"OH. I'm cumming,  [throb/blob]...but have to catch a ride out tonight, so I'm going to miss the late show.."

"I enjoyed riding your pump handle, Bob,...I'm going to miss it!"

We parted as friends.

Please consider following.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.

Check out my photo blog here:https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html

I like to think fond friends.

(for Marshall)

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam