Mike n Jeff

My school buddy, Jeffrey, and I went to work making these tires back in....well, back when we were fresh out of the Army.

Well, he and I worked in various departments, on and off, him boss, me boss, and somehow never really had a need or opportunity to even hang dork together.

Until the pool party. But, by then, we had both married, both divorced, one childless, one ugly.

My first ever blow job, from a guy, was just after my divorce...a phone ring from a co-worker late at night. But, that's another story.

WHEN I was house sitting for an Aunt, it was Jeffery's birthday that Saturday, so we got some beers and Hot dogs, was grillin' and chillin' with some music playing .

It wasn't  long, probably around Sundown that the crowd of co-workers withered, and Jeffrey threw is trunks up in the air, landing on the deck with a plop.

It was dark in the pool so we couldn't see what he was working with, mind ya, I knew him for decades and never had the casual opportunity to see him with it out.

Tho' Once, way back, he did admit he was uncut, upon seeing another dude's meat a sink once, saying "I'm uncut, too, but, I ain't gonna be hanging my dork out, like that, just any old place with mirrors, camera phones and strangers!"

There were some titillated fervor poolside, "Put 'em Back on!" "He probably still has a jock on." "If you're nekkid, I ain't getting in!"

But, luckily, my swim goggles were already on...I just ducked under and saw his floating uncut rod in silhouette. That was impressive enough... but, as I trolled closer, my aunt's automatic pool lights came on and he was fully, and clearly exposed! His dick was at least 6-7 inches...before the water-puckered snout.

I was modestly impressed that he had avoided the Dad bod syndrome all these years. His butt cheeks had some crevassed dimples, he moved toward the edge, to put his arms onto deck.

As he moved through the water, his dick slithered and snaked, wiggling and bending through the wet resistance, proving the straight pump rod was still soft.

His chest hair combed itself straight as he moved through the water, and floated back to fluffy, just before he pressed this chest against the pool wall.

A few more had gotten enough of the fleeting, nudity unfolding and headed out with their gory-detail-less tale to tell.

There were only 5 people left, as I turned back off the in-pool light. 

I said, "Let's Amp this thing up!"  I was pulling down my drawers as Rhonda said, "wait before you jump in." Edging over for a good look, up and down. [With her arm around André,  her Black boyfriend, that works on the shipping docks.]  "Well, Mike, you've got a nice rod."

"Sure do," added André, 

I just blurted, "Anybody else wanna peek before I get in?"

[Cannonball]

In the next 30 min. of hedonism, André did a pretty long handstand in the shallow end, Jeffrey swam close to me and thanked me for the party, heck he even grabbed my hose under the water. I grabbed back, I mean, it's the only polite thing to do.

As we were dressed back in our trunks waving goodbye to the last guest. I said, "Jeffrey your too drunk to drive home."

We stepped into the house, threw the wet suits and towels straight into the dryer, and nekkid, just headed up to the dorm-style upper bedroom.

"Better sleep in mine, too, she made all the beds, so I don't  want her speculating on my guests, y'know?"

He agreed, screwing up a second bed would just cause an avalanche of questions. "Okay, but ya better keep those paws to yourself!"

"I retorted, "You're one to talk, Mr. Grabmeat." 

We lay atop the covers  a July breeze wafted thru the moonlit window.

"Thanks. Mike, I can't think of a more perfect birthday."

"I can," making a move, "because that dick is too tempting."

"Here I was, thinking I needed to talk you into a co-jack off! 

"Oh, buddy, that feels nice."

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam