Texas' 4 Lanes

 I stopped to piss on this innocuous road trip.

I was just minding my own business, when a daddy outside the door asked, "are you big enough girl to go by yourself?" 

"Then, Daddy will be in here."

With that, I wish I hadn't taken the middle urinal.

The lanky, black hatted, flat stomached, cowboy came in..

He was hurrying behind me, around to my left, and I could hear him quickly unbuckle, and unzip as he did so.

"Ahhh," he flopped out an uncut dick above his nuts that were hangin' over an elastic waistband. His tightly-chested western shirt did little to shield the meat-show!

He lifted the cowboy hat, and rubbed his jet-black crew cut.

I really wasn't  trying to look at the road-daddy, anything more than a casual curious, glance.

When, he slapped a vibrating phone to his ear...it was just too much opportunity to gather another, far better view.

[Hell, I can jack off about the blue-eyed slim daddy-o can't I?]

I couldn't help notice his stream was waning, as his dick lengthened, speaking to the mysterious caller. Nor, that his hand, kinda gave himself a few solid strokes...as well as lifting the shirt to rub his black-haired stomach.

"We're about 30 minutes from the airport, ...can't wait to see you."

I imagined him, hanging her by the lady-slot, panty-less, on that uncut 6" prong, that he was giving a mild working over.

He slipped the phone back into his pocket.

I wrapped up, and went to wash my hands.

He did a major production of ambling over, and washing his body parts in the faucets' stream.

I went to my car, hornier than ever, thinking about the modestly-stiff cowboy's, baby-making rod.

I was rubbing my crotch, daydreaming about his black hair, with white scalp...

--------

Ahead, I saw a pedestrian on the   Interstate's shoulder.

I slowed and offered a lift...

"How far, you headin'?"

"I'm heading as far as Waco...but, should have taken the slower route. Not as much traffic and high speed, tight turns."

"Hell, I'm in no hurry. Let's cut back the other way. I'm all for unconventional."

"Is it okay if I take off these shoes?"

"Go ahead, ....I was about to loosen my belt, before hitting the highway, to get comfortable. I just gassed her up."

"Shit! You sorta sound more like you wanna jack off, or something."

"I really don't want to jack off."

"The last guy, asked me a lot of leading questions.

"I guess he chickened out, and then, he got all religious, and talked about his wife the next 50 miles!"

"I don't have a wife...blow job's are nice, but they're not worth getting married for one!"

"I'll say. If I can't get one, I'll give one!" As long as the guy ain't  shy.

We were cruising along the Texas highway. I flopped my nuts out the freshly opened fly.

"You mean, for a blow job, men won't even show this much, to a stranger?"

He coyly asked, "I guess you're not shy, are you?"

He needed no further coaxing or encouragement. His hot wet mouth took in my hard shifter knob, as the half-rural Texan countryside blew by.

His tongue the perfect addition to the radio music, kept my shaft at a tense rigidity.

His meaty-pawed, calloused grip at once off-putting, and yet, sexy masculine man-handling.

He gently chewed my balls in their sac, as I gently curved the Thunderbird through the rare bends in the Texan Highway.

I glanced down at the wispy hairs surrounding his little bald patch, and got a surge of bone pumping up my rod.

Wow. This stranger has been  relishing sucking on my dick going on 25 minutes, he needs some spunk.

With that, the cuise control, and a mile or two of clear 4 lane ahead, I relaxed and let the juices well up.

"I'm abouta cum, buddy."

(Some guys don't like it shot off in their mouths, others really like it shot onto their face!)

He grabbed my nuts and twisted, lifting his head foe the first time, enough to say, "drain 'em, pal...I'm ready!" Plunging his mouth pubes-deep onto my throat swabber.

After the first gush-lump passed, he backed off and got himself a mouthful.

I left my meat out on display, as he sat up, grinning.

"There's some water and Gay-Tirade in the cooler..." I offered.

"No, I'm just gonna hold this in my mouth, for a bit further down the road. Thanks." He said, mouth half-full.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)
If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam