New town, New house, new pool

 I've been in this house, on the edge of town 6 whole months.

There are friendly, and some downright attractive, co-workers.

Yet, I'm tired of only knowing co-workers, and hanging out after work.

So I bought a cheap above ground pool.

Instantly, the co-workers had to help with set up.


Wasn't  long before the pool parties started.

Sexy Ted was the first to ditch his trunks later one night, about two weeks in.

It was after dark, and with no in pool lights, so nobody saw much.

A few left, right away, and the others wandered off before long.

"Well, who knew getting naked would run everybody off?" He half drunkenly lamented.

"If I knew that, I'd  have started a no suit policy from day one!" I chuckled, as I walked though the water's resistance.

I heard a lunge behind me, and felt my trunks around my knees as Ted was underwater pantsing me, alone in the pool.

I was surprised, and not too drunk to pretend a protest. I fell over, as I slid my legs and feet on out. I popped up.

He popped up happily successful, holding the trunks like a torch above his head. The chest, shoulder, lifted arm, ...a perfect specimen of sterno-mastoid process.

"Yo. Give 'em back." I feigned an angry protest.

"These? ...I don't have 'em." Tossing them onto the deck.

From my angle, I could see, if only barely, the silhouette of his cock sticking straight out. Other than a curious glance, I thought no more about it.

We both admitted swimming naked was the only way.  Eventually we pal'd around, near enough to the wall to cross our arms and chat.

He said the water jet was makin' him horny, and moved to the side ...a bit closer.

He suddenly grabbed in front of him underneath the water's surface, "Felt like a Catfish giving me a blowjob! No, [stroke, stroke] there's no catfish."

He left one hand under the water, tickling his balls, and fingering around on his erect dick.

I saw it coming a mile away, [but, he thought he was surprisingly clever,] as he snuck a hand over for a feelsie. 

"There's  that catfish!"

"Don't write any checks, your bank can't cash, ya drunken whore."

He grabbed my dick and said, "I'll show you how much money's in my account." Then, he ducked under, and sucked on my rod, until he had to come up for air.

"Well, fuck, Ted, Now look what you've done."

I hopped out of the water balancing my butt on the lip of the deck, legs dangling into the pool. My growing rod aiming skyward.

He got right on it, thoughtfully hiding my penis in his mouth, so no neighbor, peeking through the fence, would see it.

He swallowed, and lusciousy pumped my shaft, and performed a well rehearsed foreskin worship service.

He seemed to be enjoying himself.

He eventually crawled up out of the pool, and munched pud, while on all fours. His meaty ass glistened in the rising moonlight.

I peeked around to get the details of the former hard silhouette. About 4" while rigid, small, flat, mushroom capped rod, with a tight nutsac.

I then, decided to relax into dreamy exstacy, and let imagery  flood my mind.

It wasn't long before the cocksucker massaging my balls got his payoff.

I soon learned he was a strict closet case, when he went, "Eww, I didn't  expect it to taste like that! I never been so drunk I sucked a dick before."

[Tell it to the judge. You just talked your way out of a reciprocal BJ, ...ya dumb twat.]

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam