Milk-White Beef

 I like men a lot older than me.

I mean, like, late 30's, even 40!

I don't like the Disco-Bunny/twinks...they're too bitchy.

So there was this guy, light, untanned skin, black hair,  Green Eyes, and a Green Tartan flannel shirt, and Beefy fittin' jeans. Like, Lil Abner, on St. PATRICK'S Day

He looked like a cross between the Golden Movie Statuette, and a solid Lumberjack.

[I'd like to see him jacking HIS lumber!]

"What brings you to town?"

"'I'm from East Tennessee, I sell paint to local hardware stores."

[Must be succesful, I'd buy a warehouse fullfrom him!! What having a nice, handsome, square jaw, n'all.]

===

We were already in the BJ action, when his tongue slipped further down and was digging my ass, but, whole!

I stiffened. [I guess quite litterally.] I'd never had a rim-date before.

He said, "you just throw those legs over my shoulders, I'll  do the rest. 

And He Did!

Wow. He nuzzled, and licked, and drilled his tongue everywhere.

I was so over-the-moon, overwhelmed by his Big City ways, I hadn't even noticed his swap-over to tap-that-tail mode.

His rigid crank pummeled my man-twat, until I was as giddy as a school-girl. I half-way wanted to protest the invasion into my flower-child...while not wanting him to leave anywhere untouched!

Web pic


His beefy alabaster butt, flexin' like a muscular Texan. His bear paws shoving the backside of my knees into my chest.

I was ready to howl in ecstasy, when his labored breathing, and sudden interest of giving ma asudden pummel-polish of my own meat hook, subtly informed me we should both cum, ...and soon.

He was causing my balls to gyrate in a wild carnival-ride of force, while my ability to hold back released!

I shot a shot onto his chin, nose, complete miss, and mouthful, ...in that pecking order!

He scooped up the loose shots and after tucking them into his mouth, leaned back and my ass felt the penetrating pulse of the pressure-hose release.

Throb. Throb. Throb.

He stood up, the black half-assed wispy chest hair, a stark contrast to his squarely heaving ghostly-colored pectorals, featuring a pelican, on a beach ball.

[Wow, rabbit-fukked by a marine!]

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)
If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam