City of Brotherly Love

 Wouldn't be lying, if it's true.☺

I was in Philly, minding my gent's business.

I noticed the marble dividers, between the City Hall stalls up on the 3rd floor, had some previously drilled holes, the current dispensers didn't  completely cover.
I was freshly in my 20's, and knew I liked Tits and Dicks...this was before the Tranny-man, or, the chick's-with-dicks craze.
I was sitting in the dead-silent stall, pinching before the plop, and the old door creaked open from the hallway.
All the urinals were free, so I was surprised when a man came into the stall next to me, just to piss.
I could see the peeled-back, freshly-exposed head glistening, even waft the manly aroma, mixed with soap-cologne.
Couldn't see above the waist, just a flat blue stomach and wooly blond arms. Couldn't tell  his age.
The blue slacks fit him well, and that hanging crank was a joy to behold.
I had never heard of a glory hole, 
what with living a sheltered farm-boy life.
But, Mr. Blue slacks, started out milking the piss as do many men...but, ended up rubbing his balls, and shoving that freshly-rehooded weenie in through the ample observation hole.
"Take a hold."
I felt the soft skin with its  rigid-forming interior.
"Yeah, suck on it."
We were alone, and well, sucking dick is the highlight of my week.
Then a janitor rolled a cart through the ancient doorway.
Getting scared, of making a slurping noise, and his sudden yank back...the blow ended there.
I grabbed my jacket off the hook and ran out.
I wasn't even yards from the door, before I realized, I left my camera hanging on the door.
I went back in to grab it before the janitor, found it.
Everything seemed calm, the janitor was dropping cakes into the urinals and there was a young cop washing his hands.
I grabbed the camera and left.
Moments passed, and I realized the young blond cop at the sink was wearing blue slacks and a blue shirt. He must've had his utility belt hanging on the coat hook.
Damn. I sucked the dick of a young, uncut, Philly cop...right in City Hall!

Every cop I saw that day, I imagined with an uncut dick!
[A Homegrown True Tale]


If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)
If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

  1. After all, what's he gonna tell the judge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always say, If arrested for vice crimes, go to court, and tell the judge he was exposing his "somewhat small unit" and the only reason you looked, extra time, was you were surprised he was "that proud of something so small."
    That you didn't start anything..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam