On discovery a friend, Van, was uncut

 A friend of mine for some several years, was real 'cagey' about his dick.

I'd seen his brother's, but the way Ralph held it, at least, all that stuck out past his loose coveralls, left the whole enchilada exposure somewhat wanting. 

Couldn't  tell if Ralph was cut/uncut; Couldn't even tell how much he 'really had.'

So I was telling my buddy, "I'm like a Nationally known Intactivist, and have been protesting circDumbcision all my life, I held my meat out by the handful, 'I got the scar to prove it!"

"Hell, I'd  trade all of this for a dick like old Randy's"

(Someone we had discussed having a rather small uncut dick, before.) "It's  not how much you've got, it's what percentage you've got left." I added.

"Me and my brother are uncut, see?" He volunteered. 

(Really Van's dick!)


Suddenly, his older brother, Ralph, looked less like one of the Jewish actors from The Ten Commandments, or Ben Hur or some shit



(which he actually did!) 

...And more like a fuck-it-all mountain man.

"Yeah so is my friend Grant, [trust me, at this point, he started naming about 7 guys I know, and 4 or 5 I didn't,] are all uncut too! I seen 'em when we were skinnydipping down at the spring."

(Damn, I wanna go skinnydipping more)

"We were always taught it 'wasn't  right' so we never showed off our dicks...kept 'em private."  He waxed,

"unless, you count social sit-chim-mations, like skinnydipping."

I reinforced the New Attitude, "Fuck that! You aught to be celebrating by showing and crowing that you missed the cutters' gauntlet"

The next time there was an appropriate opportunity,  he really did 'show and crow.' He even let me take the above pic!

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)
If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam