Blew By YOU?

Louisiana was hot.
I had on some cut off jeans, hiking boots and a sleeveless tee.
A sedan rolled to a stop.


"Hop in son, its 4 miles to the nearest town, yer gonna melt out there..."
His car was cool, nothing fancy, but, not so air conditioned that it was freezing. 
"Where yall headin'?"
"Baton Rouge."
We went down the road a fur piece, and soon, he stopped..
"Got to get a leg stretch in...you?"
"I needed to hang vein for a while, but I was going to travel as far as possible before jinxing my ride."
We got out.
He began by being chatty, and coming around to my side, so we could have a social piss, together, "m' daddy always said, "If ya piss on a 'gator, you're gonna piss off a 'gator, so watch your aim when pissing roadside."
I liked that.
Since he stopped to finger twiddle, trying to dig something out of his fly, I went ahead and stepped on near to a socially-comfortable distance, and unbuttoned my cutoffs' fly. 
I started by flipping out my showpiece and nutsac, before putting my hands on my hips.
"Sweet mercy, boy! Yo mama done left you a gift, now, didn't she?" He joked. "What is it? 9, 10?"
"Awe now, it ain't but 8, and a quarter hard! It's only about a 7 inch boudin, all soft like this." I blushed.
I had just done pissing, and was milking it dry, when my cut offs dropped to my ankles. I might have a big dick, but my ass is tiny. I rarely can trust loose pants to stay up without no belt.
"Ah, now you're asking for it."
I was younger, dumb, and full of cum...but, didn't know what he was talking about. "What?"
I was about to stoop down and slide them up. 
"No, just go, and step on out of them." I kinda guessed, and noticed he was looking at my dick, a lot. "See? They got dirt all over them."
I stepped out, saw the dusty patch on the back side.
"Good thing I didn't just pull to the side of the main road, but, turned off onto this one. Somebody, seeing you naked and boned-up, might have had an accident!"
"Awe, I'm not all boned-OOP!"
Suddenly, his mouth, all warm and wet,
 was wrapped around my lazy bone, and, once his hands were clenched on my tiny butt, all attempts to protest were shoved to my back burner.
That felt good. (Lessez bon temps roulette, y'all know?)
Yep...now I was boned-up for sure.
I never thought an ordinary man would suck a dick, without shame (or relative sneakiness,) and actually enjoy it. After all, he wore a Wedding ring.
I'm  glad we are in a sort of private place, not because someone might see my dick, I show it all the time, but, rather, I sure don't want this chance Blow Job to get interrupted!
I didn't even care when he was respectfully tearing my balls off! He was tugging and squeezing, but, the wierd part, it didn't even hurt. [There was that time in 5th grade, when Danny thumped one of my nuts, and my stomach nearly lept out of my mouth! Ouch!]
There was nothing painful about this man kissing, sucking , tugging, and even sticking his tongue inside my foreskin.
I never had a blow job before, but, when I talked LaMelle into sucking my dick, months later, she didn't do all that extra stuff...she barely tolerated my ole dick in her mouth!


I told him, "you better stop." I barely got my dick pulled out of his mouth before it shot the wad! As it was, I ended up shooting cum all over his face.
I was about to apologize for the lack of warning, he started wiping his face with his hands...and licking them! I swear he did.
I didn't know what to converse about the rest of the trip. 
I mean, "Do you suck dick a lot?" Seemed a bit personal.
I might even try it one day...but, I can't  imagine whose...
A big one like on Preacher John?
A little one like Timmy Gastineau's?
Leroi Davis' licorice wand?
...the next guy that picks me up?

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling,  tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)
If you've  had similar experiences, comment below.

Comments

  1. I saw a guy at the State Fair dressed the same way.
    He lifted the leg of his Daisy Duke cutoffs and those balls hung WAY low while he was pissing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam