Arkansas Glory Show

 

I was minding my own business at this Rest Area past Fort Smith.
A slender-enough fella in a Cowboy hat, a couple of screenless urinals down, was unzipping, hoisting everything...balls and all, and performing a road-weary back stretch, as his phone broke the church-like silence.


"Yes, Hon...?"

(On speaker, "There's  a Y's Wives group bus ahead of us...over here. You may as well grab some coffee, while you're  waiting.")
In the stone-silent rest area, her voice grated as if an Alien.
(While the phone was up to his head...I snuck over two of the urinals between us.)
I stared him down. How dare he allow a woman's presence intrude upon man-time, in man-space!
He glanced my way after hanging up.
I chimed in, "Guess she's still got both hands free, unaware you need both hands to just trying to wrangle THAT Tangle." Indicating at his impressive meat.
(My balls were out as well. 



But, his old-school uncut dick, way outweighed his balls' display value.)



He looked around, chuckled a bit, then, side stepped the last two urinals between us. He leaned over and quietly, intimated.

"She gave me three children, but she still won't give me head!" He bravado-slapped my back, as if it was 'only a joke.'
(Dude, you just moved close to me to tell me a joke?)
I grabbed his balls, and copped a feel of his slinky full shaft.

Instead of protesting, he glanced around for witnesses...

"Sounds like she is unlucky in the Ladie'sroom, let's slip over here where you CAN get lucky while you're in here."
Leading him by his man-handle, we crowded into a stall. I sat and sucked that salty-road-worn intact dick. 



It was probably washed in the shower just last night...
He boned up nicely considering he must be in his late 50's.
I saw a dude sneaking a peek through the hole in the stall divider, big enough for a tiny dick...but by no means glory hole sized.
I popped the boner out of my mouth, and gave that hard pecker a couple of slow strokes to show an uncut dick hooding and unhooding, to the partition-peeker.
("Yeah, I'm  blowing it, ya sneaky peeker." I thought to myself.)
Soon, the old man-pole-in-the-North-hole was gushing the salty metallic-tasting elixer of love, and the hole show was over. (Don't know if Dick Owner ever saw the watcher in the next stall over.)
The slender man, with his meat pipe still on display, slipped out, sauntering to the sink.
I stepped out, and also washed MY hands, along side the Drained Stud, giving his horse-meat a bit of water.
Soon, a bus driver in uniform, walked past us and straight out the door.
"Damn. That fella doesn't wash his hands, hell he even missed eyeballing this hank of meat on display." He hefted his Happy Loaf, at me, once again, for effect.
(You keep telling yourself that, Chico. He saw more than you know.)
He gave a last hoist, back into the trousers. Gave me a pat on the back, either to punctuate a lame joke, or, to compliment me for a fine few road moments.

He strolled out.

Right, then, a fella came in and, too, yanked his dick and balls out at the sink.

"Damn. Whoa."

I casually made eye contact in the mirror, at which he blurted, "I forgot the jalapeños in my burritos, until I had to scratch my nuts! This Rest Area was a Godsend!"

I rolled my eyes, and he continued to wash his balls as I, too, stepped out.

The uncut and horse-hung meat pipe was walking up to a car with Texas plates, holding a paper coffee cup from the vending machines.

The bus driver was smoking out front of a bus, with a few women around. Yet, he watched close, as I got into my red convertible  MGb...

The bus driver, and the Texan watched as I guzzled a little water, and wiped my mouth, before backing, then, heading out of the Arkansas Rest Area.

Please consider following.

If you enjoy my BJ/JO storytelling, tell your buddies, (if not shoot me an email.)

If you've had similar experiences, comment below.

Check out my photo blog here:

https://homegrownnudemen.blogspot.com/2022/04/trace-james-35mm-bw-session.html


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Some oil change

Dan and I Jacked off

Tow Jam